This statement applies to the online collection of personal information via this website(s) operated by and any applications, if any, offered by Law Offices of Deborah (“Debbie Hines”, Hines ( iamdebbiehines.com or leglspeaks.com)
What personal information is collected and how is that information used?
- We collect information about our users in three ways: directly from the user (such as when registering an account or signing up for a newsletter or blog), from our Web server logs, and through cookies.
- We do not share any of the information you provide with others, unless we say so in this Privacy Statement, or when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
How is my personal information protected?
- We have implemented certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- However, please note that we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
- Also, please note that we may store and process your personal information in systems located outside of your home country. Regardless of where these activities occur, we take appropriate steps to ensure that your information is protected consistent with the principles set forth under this Privacy Statement.
How is my information collected?
We collect information that you voluntarily submit to us, such as your name and email address when you sign up for our newsletter or blog or email us directly. We use this information to provide you with access to our news nd other programs.
Who has access to the personal information?
- We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other customer data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except our approved agents and contractors, or as otherwise described in this Privacy Statement.
- We may provide links to third party websites to provide you with resources and additional information. These websites operate independently from us. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or content of these third party websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and terms of third party websites.
- We do not share or sell your information with third parties.
- We do not guarantee or warrant that any safeguards will prevent unauthorized access to information.
How may I correct, amend or delete my personal information, or update my preferences?
- You may cancel your blog subscription or update your preferences at any time by contacting us.
If you have any additional questions or concerns related to this statement and/or our practices, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org